After having a fanstic reading year in 2020 (hello three month lockdown) I am hoping to read 100 books in 2021, along with the following goals/book club reads.
Each month I want to read one of the below:
- A book on my currentl reading pile (that I started in 2020)
- A book I was approved for on Netgalley
- A book that fits a Book Riot, Read Harder Prompt
- A book that fits a Story Graph Translation Challenge prompt
Over all I want to read more diversely over 2021.
Monthly Book Group Reads.
- This year I will again be taking part in the Creepy Book Club run by Nightmare Maven. I read some amazing creepy books through her book club last year and am excited by the first 6 month choices.
- Elliot Brooks (author of Peach and Turmoil which is on my 21 books I want to read in 2021 list) is hosting a buddy read each month covering a range of fantasy books.
- Jean Menzies is a wonderfully talented author and classical scholar who has a three monthly book read on her Patreon which dips into many genres.
- Emily Fox has a monthly Fantasy group read on her Patreon.
2021 Book Challenges
I am hoping to complete these challenges acroos 2021 (or into 2022).
- Book Riot, Read Harder
- Story Graph Translation Challenge
- Around the Discworld in 365 Days
- 50 States, 50 Horror Books (This one I am anicipating will take me into 2022 and beyond)
What are you reading in 2021? Are you taking part in any challenges?